Enjoy the fun of instructor-led pottery painting!
Starting at $39 per guest, here’s what’s included:
- Starting at $39 per person. Price is determined by the plate or platter you choose.
- Pick your design from our giant selection of pottery designs
- A dedicated Instructor to guide you step-by-step through the creation process
- Your designing dishes pottery will be ready for pickup within 5 to 7 days.
- All the necessary supplies, brushes and paints including techniques not offered during walk-in’s
- Table space for your personal snacks and beverages
- Approximately 2.5 hours of creative fun
Note, there is a minimum number of guests to have you own Designing Dishes Pottery party. A party in our party room will require 10 guests. A party in our main studio will require 12 guests. The guest-of-honor is included in the guest count. Book today online with a $50 deposit to hold your date. Depending on the size of your party and our available stock we may require an additional deposit toward your selected pottery platters.
Additional FAQ’s and details
Need to have your guests pay their way? No problem! Just let us know and we will post your party on our website calendar for each of your guests to sign-up in advance. We’ll share a unique URL just for you. Manage your guests – we’ll even list for you who’s signed up and who’s not.
Food and Drinks? Yes, bring it along! We have the necessary paper goods/plasticware to supply your party. Finger food, snacks, and small-bites platters are good. Just nothing that needs to be heated or plugged-in, for safety reasons.
Tipping is greatly appreciated! Our instructors work hard to deliver you a great party and a truly fun, artistic experience for you and your guests. “How much…” you ask? Usually $3 to $5 per guest.
The Fine Print! Booking this party requires a minimum of 10 or 12 guests based on your selected date and room size. Your deposit is final commitement to host your party on the date you select but you can move your party once 10 days prior to your original booking date. We will contact you a week in advance to get a more accurate headcount to be prepared for your party. All accompanying guests are expected to be participating in the party. If you have your guests pay their own way in advance through our website you are still responsible for any shortfalls in the guest count to meet the minimum guest count for the party.