Your troop will have ton’s of FUN and complete all the requirements of the Brownie’s Potter’s Badge.
- The girls will take a tour of studio where we show them our pottery selections and how they can be used in everyday life.
- They will take a “backstage tour” of The Pottery Factory which includes the kiln room where they will learn how our pottery pieces are glazed after they are painted.
- We demonstrate how we stilt and fire our pottery pieces. If a kiln is empty we will even show them how to load one!
- The girls will make a clay pinch pot that they can take home that day and air-dry at home.
- Then for the fun – your girls get to pick any piece of pottery from our party room and paint it!
- All ceramics will then glazed and fired and packaged for pickup by the troop leader within a week.
Total time for this activity is around 1.5 hours.