- This mount kisco event has passed.
Wood Workshop – Wood Trays and Lazy Suzan @ Mount Kisco Pottery Factory
March 1 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm$59.00 – $69.00
About This Workshop
Experience basic woodwork crafting where you will design your own custom, home decor – start to finish! You’ll leave with a smile on your face and a beautiful wood project that you can truly say you created yourself!
Browse the Tray Project Designs
You are working with either a 14″x18″ rectangular tray with handles or an 18″ round that can either be affixed with handles to make it a round tray or upgrade your hardware with a spinner to make it a lazy susan.
- Family Kitchen Tray
- family Kitchen Utensils Tray
- Family Name Olive Branch Tray
- Family Ribbon with Butterflies Tray
- Family Ribbon with Butterflies variation Tray
- Farm to Table Family Market Tray
- Home Sweet Home
- Home Sweet Home State Tray
- Kitchen Seasoned with Family Love Tray
- Moraccan Pattern Tray
- Oven Freash Bakery Family
- Sweet Stuff Family Bakery
Round Trays or Lazy Susans
- American Pride (round)
- And they lived happily ever after (round)
- Cherish Every Moment (round)
- Every family has a story (round)
- Flower Market (round)
- Gather in our Kitchen (round)
- Home of the Brave (round)
- Home of the Free (round)
- Lemon Farm (round)
- Lemon Market (round)
- Life is better at the Lakehouse (round)
- No bitchin in my kitchen (round)
- The Family name (round)
- The Kitchen (round)
- This is us (round)
- This kitchen is seasoned with love (round)
- welcome to our beach house (round)
- Welcome to our farmhouse (round)
We provide everything you will need! You will use wood paints and non-toxic/no-odor stains to customize your wood project just the way you like along with pre-cut custom-made design stencils that you choose. We walk you through the entire creating process! The only thing you will need to bring is your sense of adventure and to be ready to have a good time.
We are a BYOB studio! You are welcome to bring your own wine or beer. We can provide plastic-ware glasses, wine and bottle openers if needed.
Always check your order to make sure you are reserving the correct quantity of seats for the correct class. We like to start classes and workshops on time so please don’t be late. Arrive 15 minutes early to get settled in. If you are more than 20 minutes late to the class your instructor won’t be able to provide individual catch-up time.
This is live entertainment with lots of planning and supplies that go into it. Please note that registration is a firm commitment to attend the class and there are no refunds. Instead you can reschedule for a different class up to 48 hours prior to the class start time through our website using the link found at the bottom of the site called “reschedule my ticket“. You can also have someone else you choose take your place.